What do you enjoy most about working for MedComm?
I enjoy the flexibility and the friendly atmosphere that MedComm has to offer
How does MedComm make you feel valued as an employee?
They want to truly make MedComm a company that everyone is proud of and will refer others to. They want to hear what you expect from a company and what will make you stay. They listen, care, and always have an open-door policy if you have a question, concern, or a suggestion.
How long have you been working at MedComm?
Since September 2002 — proud to be the longest-working employee here at MedComm.
What professional values are most important to you?
Honesty and respect from management/co-workers
How has MedComm helped you in your career development?
I started here without any medical billing experience so I have started from the ground up. (I started at the front desk, then moved to medical records, and then into the billing/A/R role.) I have learned a lot through the years and still have much to learn.
What are 3 career lessons you’ve learned at MedComm?
1. There is nothing that can’t be fixed
2. Know that it will get done.
3. Try to smile — every day — and on the phone as well. Even if it can be really hard and challenging to stay positive at times — keep smiling.
What is the most important aspect of your job?
Being able to multi-task and prioritize assignments/daily work. Being very detail-oriented, organized, and very punctual.
What is your personal mantra?
Try not to sweat the small stuff
You’re happiest when…?
When I am with my family and loved ones
Name 3 interesting things about you that your co-workers might not know.
1. I love to joke around and once used to be very shy and quiet.
2. I am always here for anyone, whether it’s for a co-worker, friend, or stranger.
3. I am always catching myself singing or humming when I am working